Have you issued your Aadhar Card and also have successfully verified it but didn’t received it for very long time? Then don’t worry it is possible to still get it. All you have to do is usually to follow the step-by-step guide that any of us will discuss below. This e-Aadhar is extremely useful as it is possible to get it before Aadhar Card reaches for your door step through mail. Yes, you heard it right you may get it just by printing it out of your PC!
So, we’ve made this content that can guide you on
How to download your E-Aadhar Card Online
- First Of all visit UIDAI E-Aadhar Card Download Portal.
- Enter the desired information that is certainly asked within the page you happen to be directed to. Details like ., enrollment no, time and date and your receipt number. Enter your Postal Code , solve the captcha and click on submit.
- Now the two main chances, either your Aadhar Card is generated or maybe your Aadhar Card is under processing or say not even generated.
Whatever are the cause don’t worry we will help you on what to try and do in both the events. So stay stunned.
What if your Aadhar Card is Generated?
Now as the Aadhar Card is generated you will not face any risk with printing your e-Aadhar card. Now after you select this method you is going to be redirected to a different page after which follow the instructions that is listed below:
- Enter your Enrollment number along with the active mobile number.
- Now you may receive an OTP for the Mobile Number you enter and you are going to need to enter it within a minute.
- Now after entering the OTP you received along with your e-Aadhar card will probably be displayed for your requirements.
- Download your E-Aadhar Card
- Now it is simple to print your e-Aadhar card.
So this is our article about aadhar card download easily from uidai gov in.If You have any other queries do let us know we will try our best to resolve your queries as soon as possible.